FAQ & Site Info
Terms of Service• Upon receivership, if you are unhappy with your purchase: You must first contact me within 30 days of receivership, and then proceed to return the item(s) only after confirmation from me and NOT before.
• Refunds will be cheerfully given as Money Back, less $0.00 or less $0.25 to $5.00 (Or Higher Amount) Restocking Fee (Depending On Circumstances Such As The Value Of Item, The Quantity Of Items, ETC.), and any Insurance, Signature Confirmation, Shipping and/or Processing Costs I may have initially funded from the very start.
• I am usually able to post within 1 business day only after purchase payment is registered as received in full.
• Tracking Information will always be provided to You shortly after shipping label is processed unless the item(s) qualify for shipping via postage stamped envelope.
• Most items are likely to be shipped via USPS First Class Mail, or USPS Priority Mail, than any other shipping method --- depending on certain variables such as size and weight, the value of the item(s), and/or rarity of the item(s).
• There may be circumstances when I will purchase additional insurance regardless of the type of shipping service I have initially chosen that may already provide insurance; for example, in regard to Priority Mail, while Priority Mail is already insured up to $50.00 (and Priority Mail Express is already insured up to $100.00) there may be items that I will insure a second time over by employing alternate insurance(s) in order to compensate from where Priority Mail falls short in terms of EULA, and of which may also fall short in regard to values that exceed the maximum Priority Mail insurance amount currently allowable.
• There may also be circumstances when delivery signature confirmation is mandatory to assure that the most rarest of expensive items arrive to destination without any possibility of dire confusion.
• While package displacement is an axiom of circumstance, a package is actually considered as lost if it does not arrive to destination within 30 days from shipping date. This time frame allows for Postal errors to re-normalize in the event of over-shipment by total fault of the Postal Service.
• I aim to reply to messages as quickly and thoroughly as possible, and am happy to answer product or shipping related questions. In the event that there is a problem with your order, please contact me for a resolution RATHER than leaving negative feedback. I believe that steady communication can resolve all issues, and I will do my utmost best to ensure your complete satisfaction!
Best Wishes & Enjoy!